Monday, November 22, 2010

God has some crazy timing...

There are a lot of things I really don't understand about God, i'm learning more and more everyday, but the one that really confuses me is timing.

Lately someone has come into my life that honsetly the only way i can even explain is God... And i know God obviously had a part of everything that happens in my life, but when i needed someone God placed him there. Quite literally the night i needed someone too, it was odd.

But anyway, this is about the third or fouth time that the timing on some odd situation has been perfect, and i mean to the second, spot on... perfect. Unfortunetly nothing but God himself is perfect, of course there are bumps in the road. Stupid bumps... If not for a few minor (more like major) details I'd have the perfect friendship, and the perfect life.

Well guess what... what can be learned from perfection? Not a whole lot because there isn't anything to fix.

There is a lot in my life to fix... but right now, I'm learning to be content with what i have, while i have it nonetheless. Not taking anything or anyone for granted, and being thankful for it while and after i have it.

Basically, God has some amazing timing, and some more crazy timing...

I'm just playing it day by day and giving him thanks for everything i have while i still have it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment