Sunday, September 4, 2011

It all makes sense....

Have you ever had a moment in time where you literally freeze up and realize everything you've been struggling with all fits together perfectly and makes total sense?

Well that's where i'm at in my life today... The few things I really started to doubt, and maybe even give up on a little big, pulled together and now fit perfectly in this crazy puzzle of my life i'm trying to put together.

For some reason i've always visualized my "life map" that God has planned out for me as a giant puzzle on some desk of his that he's watching me slowing try to put together all of my "pieces".

Recently a few odd shaped pieces were a little more clear to me, and now I get it. I understand where i'm headed with my life, and who I want to be.

I haven't been the Alexandra Smith that I want to be for the last year or so, and i'm finally seeing who I actually am. Not only who I want to be, but also why I want to be that girl, why I want to be a strong woman of God, and why I want to be me.

These weird shape pieces are starting to fit together wonderfully, I hope this continues. I could definetly get used to this awesome feeling. I don't think i've ever been so close to God in my life... Actually, I know I haven't. I love this, but not quite as much as I love him. <3 :)


It all makes sense now.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment